| || |
Use LoadRunner for BOXI R2 Infoview
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I want to test Business Objetct XIR2 Infoview application with LoadRunner.
I would like to know wich kind of protocole, I must use ? If I choose Web and Click script, the script generated can connect but can not move on each folder of the application because I think it's an ActiveX. Loadrunner could not retrieve the image button when the tree of the folder is opened.
Could you help me ?
RegardsUse LoadRunner for BOXI R2 Infoview
Re: Use LoadRunner for BOXI R2 Infoview
[ QUOTE ]
[/ QUOTE ]
Please contact your HP or VAR systems engineer with whom you are working as a part of your software evaluation. We do not wish to interfere with the evaluation process and the examination of your specific requirements with the use of LoadRunner.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes