| || |
Need to upload excel sheet through loadrunner
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
HTTP/HTML , FTP, WINSOCKET
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
HTML mode Advanced
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
none I installed LoadRunner 184.108.40.206
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
We have one application (ASPX) page where we need to upload excel sheets to server. It is as same as that of uploading file to some web site. But I see after recording and properly doing correlation it is not able to upload file during replay.
Could any body suggest something on this?
Re: Need to upload excel sheet through loadrunner
any error message / warnings?
also refer to updated posting instructions, provide details on item 7 and 8 for further help