1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
AJAX (Click and Script)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
All - Server 2003 StdEd SP 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
We just had our license switched over to AJAX, and we're getting errors when trying to record our application.
This happens with both recording application startup, and delaying recording until the Record button is pressed.
While LoadRunner is in record mode, if we navigate to certain parts of the application, It'll pop up a dialog saying "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site https://*pageaddress*. Operation Aborted"
Then either part or all of the page fails to load.
If I navigate to the same locations outside of LoadRunner, they load fine.
I've tried this in GUI-based, and HTML-based recording with the same results.
I once tried to record some action with AJAX protocol for a web page bt came across some dynamic frames as well as the eror u r tellin so later on switched to http.I thnk u need to confirm wid d dev team whether dere are mult protocols to choose from.
Just got off the phone with a HP engineer who solved our problems. I guess it is a somewhat known problem because he had two unofficial replacement files, a .DLL and a .js file, which after replacing, fixed the error.
Just wanted to give an update in case anyone else had this problem and tried searching.