Replay log, wasted time (RDP)
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not filed yet.
When replaying the script I noticed there is always a wasted time, when transactions are passed:
TC04_s01_Open_PCT.c(21): Notify: Transaction "TC04_s01_Open_PCT" ended with "Pass" status (<font color="red"> Duration: 2,6142 Wasted Time: 0,1741</font>).
I was wondering whether this time is being substracted from the time meassured, or if both times(duration and wasted time) are counted together in the load tests.
say, is it like this when running a load test:
duration for passed transaction: 5 sec, wasted 1sec,
-> meassured data = 4 sec (5-1), or
-> meassured data = 6 sec (5+1), or
-> meassured date = 5 sec (4+1)
wonder how that does behave...
I'd rather want to have the data without wasted time being counted to the meassured data. is there any setting where I can set to not count together. I guess that wasted time is the time needed to find image synchronizations?
thanks for reading
Re: Replay log, wasted time (RDP)
Please refresh your browser pages for this site as the posting instructions changed a few weeks ago.
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem.
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here)
Wasted time is expanded upon in the Vugen help.