Tuxedo 9.1 support
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP3
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Have lodged a call but no response yet.
Has anyone got any experience of testing Tuxedo version 9.1 with LoadRunner? In the LR 9.1 documentation it only makes mention of Tuxedo 6.x and 7.x. Has anyone got any ideas if we could make it work with 9.1 - if there's any workarounds etc? Or are there planned feature packs which will include support for later versions of Tuxedo?