Thread: Trial version

Trial version

Hello there!

I have a training session comming up soon at my company, and LoadRunner v9.1 is a requirement. Unfortunatly my workplace doesn't allow me to download incomming connections from HP, even though it allows other downloads just fine. I have searched for solutions, one using firefox for the download, but again my workplace only allows the use of IE.

I was wondering if anyone has a mirror available for the ISO file, or perhaps some other way, like rapidshare to get me the file...

St. Louis - Year 2025

Re: Trial version

Unfortunately that can only be provided by HP. Perhaps this challenge can be redirected to your company as a test of genuine interest in your training. Another option would be to call HP and have them ship if your company us unwilling to allow a connection to HP for a download. Yet another option would be to have a network and/or security person download it for you???

Re: Trial version

Please contact an HP authorized training partner to service your request. The evaluation license expressly forbids its use for training or production use, whereas the training partners have a specialized license which allows for use during the training class.

In the US and EU markets, if HP chose to audit and press it's license claims the penalties are treble damages, plus legal fees plus a purchase of the tool. It's just not worth the risk.
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes