WEB- Closing SAP portal sessions
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Trial or Evaluation,
- Permanent/Unlimited, or
- Virtual User days?
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I'm trying to record a basic script which opens the SAP web portal enters some timesheet info and closes the portal. The script runs fine except when closing the session I get a message saying the "session does not exist". When I ran the script with full logging I noticed the following line and I'm a bit curious to what it means and if this could be the problem as I'm pretty confident all my correlation is ok
"Inactive socket was closed by ttadassw01.afp.le:50000, probably due to keepalive timeout".
What is the keepalive timeout?. The seesions appear to be closing but when I initially recorded the script a message "logged out successfully" appears but I'm getting "session does not exist" when I replay. Is there some runtime settings that I'm maybe missing when recording SAP portal scripts.
Re: WEB- Closing SAP portal sessions
[ QUOTE ]
but I'm getting "session does not exist" when I replay
[/ QUOTE ]
Most likely you have missed sessions in your script