RMI protocol query
===== Begin Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require? N/A
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed? N/A
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
(indicate yes/no) N/A
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Trial or Evaluation,
- Permanent/Unlimited, or
- Virtual User days?
(choose the one that fits your license model - (Permanent License))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
(WinXP Professional version 2002 and service pack 2)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
===== End Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
I am trying to record my Application developed in Java Swings which uses RMI protocol to communicate with server.
I am actually new to Java RMI protocol. I have gone through the userguides and have done all necessary setup.
i have given
1. Apptype : java Application
2. Main Class: <Main class name>
3. Workign Directory: <Client Working directory> ex: C:\MyClcientApps\Client\bin
4. App.Parameters: <MyApplication.exe>
When i try to record, Class Loading Progress window started and Command Prompt invoked and throws an exception saying
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError caused by java.lang.ClassNotFoundException"
I have attached the error jpeg file.
Can anyone who has expertise in Java Protocol can suggest me with your views. Please let me know if any information that i can provide.
Re: RMI protocol query
It also says detected unknown JDK Version.So try with some other compatiable JDK Version.