Load Runner 9.10 - Internal Server Error 500
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Trial or Evaluation,
- Permanent/Unlimited, or
- Virtual User days?
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I am testing a windows application which connects to a web service. The web service uses WSE 3.0 internally.
Whenever I run the recording of my application an Internal Server Error 500 is shown and the replay aborts.
We also have another copy of the same webservice which doesn't use WSE 3.0 and everthing work fine with it.
What can be reason for the error? Is there any configuration that needs to be done? Am i missing something?
Thanks in advance...
Re: Load Runner 9.10 - Internal Server Error 500
<ul type="square">[*] You have missed a critical correlation of data[*] The data you are passing is not in a valid state for the operation being requested[*] You have an application functional or performance defect[/list]
Do not assume you can simply replay after recording. You may have use once data and require parameterization or perhaps application|session related correlation that <u>must be</u> addressed prior to being able to submit a request successfully.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes