| || |
Unable to monitor server resources using sitescope
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which toolLR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Sitescope - 9.0
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
new recording engine
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows 2003 server.
I am trying to monitor Linux server resouces using sitescope. But when i try to add the resouce measurements i am getting the following error
"HTTP error code 400: No Host matches server name fpsqa402.
Check the following URL in the Internet Browser: http://fpsqa402:8080SiteScope/cgi/go...eration=config (entry point: IHTTPTransportImpl::__doHttpRequest->HttpQueryInfo).
But I am able to monitor unix resources using rstatd.
It doesnt give any problem.
Can any one help me in this.Thanks