1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
PC V8.1 FP4

2. What is the protocol you are recording?

2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About

3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,

4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?

5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
FP 4

6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine

7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Permanent/Unlimited

8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?

9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Win-XP SP2

10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
No SR to HP

Hi guys

I am have an issue where i am recording from a WSDL URL (importing). I only have 2 input arguments with valid data but nothing is being returned in the Output arguments. The End Points are set up with SOAMANAGER correctly and data is returned in SAP ok. I have the FP4 WSDL patch installed on my machine and i get the same from any other machine. Anybody got any information on what i could try to confirm that VUGen is working correctly? the erros i see ar in the name spacing but all looks ok....Using the .Net framework and not the Mercury one from the drop down box before you ask and that do not work either or the AXIS one.