SAP Portal Pop-up Window not replaying
I'm capturing a process using SAP Portal via browser. LR fails to replay where a pop-up window is invoked and a radio-button selection is made in the application.
I get a 500 internal server error.
The script actually generates a web_submit_data function at the point where the pop-up is invoked. The function seems to execute successfully but the following function, which is also a web_submit_data, fails with the 500 error.
Any help appreciated.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
no - but have tried with the same error
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
not sure (v9.1)
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - Vuser days
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
XP Pro 2002, SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Re: SAP Portal Pop-up Window not replaying
HTTP 500 errors normally indicate that you missed some dynamic IDs during correlation.
Without having a look at the script it is hard to say what caused the error.
As a starting point, please post the complete web_submit_data call that leads to the HTTP 500 error.