| || |
Revocation Information failing
===== Begin Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
No answer yet from HP Support
===== End Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
When I try to record a web-based application I am getting "revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?" If I click yes, it takes me through two more messages like this and the application response times are extremely slow. I tried to install the certificate and that worked. When I go to the application w/o recording in VuGen it works fine.
On a side note, when I run a web click-and-script script the microsoft debugger is launched "just-in-time" debugging. Shows a problem regarding the peopletools code. This is the same application which does not throw this error when I am not recording/playing back.
Re: Revocation Information failing
[ QUOTE ]
If I click yes, it takes me through two more messages like this and the application response times are extremely slow. I tried to install the certificate and that worked
[/ QUOTE ]
Do you mean while recording ? it is showing up slowly.
Never mind you can go ahead and record it,we only request and response to come in the script.
Once you have script in place,you can check the response time via script.