1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I haven't contacted them as yet
I have 2 file paramaters. P1 and P2. Both has 3 values in file. I am running for 4 iterations.
The 4th iteration fails for the P2 parameter and it holds a space. I can see in the log like P2="". and also the error no match found for the requested
These 2 params are used in the web_custom_request.
Tried diff combinations nothign works..
P1: sequential each iteration
P2: Sequential each iteration.