| || |
LR and Interaction with microsoft word ?
I have an problem with a webapplication.
At a moment, an document is created with the webapplication, you click on it to open it and must modify some data and save ... then the focus return to the webapplication and ask for an webservice to print the document.
Is it possible to capture this with Loadrunner ????
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Html / Click and Script
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
Unlimited (oracle 600, tuxedo 600, rte 600, web 600)
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Re: LR and Interaction with microsoft word ?
Yes, provided you know how Load testing tool works ?Turn on full trace for verification.