1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
LoadRunner 9.0

2. What is the protocol you are recording?

2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About

3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,

4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?

5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
not sure

6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?

7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Subscription,
- Perpetual,
- Permanent/Unlimited
- Virtual User days, or
- Evaluation?

8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
windows xp

10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I haven't contacted them as yet

Here's my query:

Iam using functions in Vu script. Can I create the parameter with same name as Iam sending the arguments with a function call.

//fucntion's body
void read_file_frm_location(const char *reqfile, const char *param)
#what code should I write here, to recieve and create the parameter names with same names whcih I sent below as arguments with function called from main().

# I want the parameters to be used here in this function with names {req_file} and {param_name}

void main()

//this is the function called, Pass by Value ,sending actual values as arguments

Can I store the *reqfile and *param into two char variables and then using lr_save_string(). But how to use the pointer values and saving the param name with same name of arguments passed.???

Any Help...?? plzz.

Thanks & Regards
Pawan Sangal