Java Vuser - lr.exit() functionaliy is not working
I have a problem in LR. Before I explain , below are my details....
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
When I am using , lr.exit(lr.EXIT_ITERATION_AND_CONTINUE,lr.AUTO); in Java Vuser script to terminate the current iteration and continue to next iteration, it is not continuing to next iteration just it is terminating the script.
Thanks & Regards,
Re: Java Vuser - lr.exit() functionaliy is not working
Since you involved in the Evaluation process, it is best for you to work directly with a HP/VAR. They are very incented to help get you up and running, and - determine your precise needs and any issues LR may have with your technology. We do not have the resources to troubleshoot your precise needs nor can we determine the extent of how well LR fits your needs.