1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not raised yet
I am trying to record a script on SAPGUI transaction. This transaction needs "Company Code" to be entered. Either you can type in the company code or you can select from the list. I need to enter different company codes from the list for each iteration. Is there any way to capture the list dynamically and then I can randomise and pass it to the field. I need it to be dynamic as this script needs to run under different environment with different company codes.
You might be able to check your recording log and see what got captured when you originally chose from the drop down. Depending on how the list is poplulated, smetimes you will see the entire list of values in the recording log. If this is the case, you can correlate the values (ord=all) and randomly choose the one you want.