Selecting Random link
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require? NA
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?NA
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,(indicate yes/no)
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP, SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I am using LR 9.1,
i have a page which has 'N number of links' (for eg) if i select the level1_x10th number link, this
level1_x10th number is linked other page which has 'N number of links' in this page, if i select level2_x12
number link, it navigatest to other page.......and it goes on...
i have to perform this option with unique for each users. due to few reasons the data is not provided by my dba's.
can you please let me know how to proceed.
Re: Selecting Random link