| || |
Correlating Authentication text-Is it Possible?
What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
have not installed any FPs yet
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
no SR filed yet
I am currently scripting a flow where i need to enter authetication text which appears on the web page on to the text box to proceed to the next page.
The problem here is that the authentication text is encrypted and is displayed as an image file. Since it is been encrypted in an image file i am not able to get it from the server response. I am only able to get the .jpg file and not the text written on it.
Have you come across such scenario? Please let me know the solution you followed to overcome this issue?
Re: Correlating Authentication text-Is it Possible?