| || |
\'is inaccessible due to its protection level\'
I've got a problem recording a .Net 2.0 application using LoadRunner's 9.0. I receive an error message:
class.method is inaccessible due to its protection level
Has anybody encountered this problem before? Can you give some solution to this? (why does the LoadRunner try to record calls to private methods?). Is it possible to fix this? Thanks.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
- LR 9.0
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
- Microsoft .Net 2.0
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
- I don't know what you mean but I'm using VuGen 9.0
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation?
- I've got a corporate licence (I guess it's subscription)
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
- it is current
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
- WinXP 2002/SP 2
10. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Re: \'is inaccessible due to its protection level\'
I think for this issue you should file a service request with HP - in parallel for waiting for suggestions from here. Please let us know what HP says.
Is this happening on the computer where you use Vugen? If so, make sure you have local admin rights.