| || |
Undefined object in .Net
Can anybody please help me with this. I'm trying to record a .Net 2.0 application (I have the 2.0 framework installed) and I receive the error message: 'Found an undefined object of type System.Threading.Thread. Assigning it the name _thread_2'. I was trying to set up a custom filter correctly but it didn't help. Do you know what is causing the problem and how to solve it? Thanks.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
- LR 9.0
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
- Microsoft .Net 2.0
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
- I don't know what you mean but I'm using VuGen 9.0
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation?
- I've got a corporate licence (I guess it's subscription)
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
- it is current
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
- WinXP 2002/SP 2
10. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Re: Undefined object in .Net
I think for this issue you should file a service request with HP - in parallel for waiting for suggestions from here. Please let us know what HP says.