Trial version HP LoadRunner9.1
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(HP LoadRunner 9.1)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(Oracle NCA and Web(Http/HTML))
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
virtual User days
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(I think it expired as I get the licnese error while setting at the controller box)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Hi, I seeking help to download HP LoadRunner 9.1 version from HPO web-site. I wanted to download Windows Evaluation version (T7177-15005.iso). But then I does not save anything in my computer.
Then I tried LoadRunner 9.10 UNIX/Linux (T7177-15006.iso). It saves properly with different folders HP, IBM etc.
When I try to download the executable file setup.jar, it is set up but HP LoadRunner full set page is not appearing.
Please help me.
Re: Trial version HP LoadRunner9.1
Your only option is to contact HP.