| || |
monitor UNIX MemoryResources in perfomance center
I need to monitor unix server memory related parameters using performance center.But i am able to find only the following unix server measurements for UNIX server.
1. Collision Rate
2. CPU Utilization
3. Incoming packets error rate
4. Interrupt rate
5. Incoming packets rate
6. Average load
7. Outgoing packets error rate
8. Outgoing packets rate
9. Paging rate
10. Page-in rate
11. Page-out rate
12. Swap-in rate
13. Swap-out rate
14. Context switch rate
15. System mode CPU Utilization
16. User mode CPU Utilization
17. Disk Traffic
Could anyone tell how to monitor memory related parameters using performance center?
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
Mercury VuGen 8.1 and performance center 9.0
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Performance Center 9.0
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?