Compatibility of LR8.1 scripts with LR9.2
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode: NO
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Win 2003 sp2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
we have scripts generated using LR8.1 protocol used is WEB(Http/html). now we want to migrate these scripts to LR9.2.
will the scripts works fine automatically? or do we require to take some extra steps to execute these scripts in LR9.2.
Thanks in advance,
Re: Compatibility of LR8.1 scripts with LR9.2
The scripts should work fine. HP has said that there is a change in the way Run Time Setting are saved between the versions that may make these setting not transfer correctly.