Can any one of you pls tell me
How to take a report of the list of the test cases which are not mapped with the requirement.
Suppose I have test case Id Test 1 , Test2 , Test3 , Test4, Test5 in the test plan.
The mapping of the test case with the requirement are following.
Test3 Not mapped with any requirement.
Test4 Not mappedn with any requirement.
Test5 Not mapped with the requirement.
I need a list of the test case which are not mapped with the requirement.
ie My report should display details of
Pls let me know the solution if any of you us having any idea about that.
It will be great if you would have given a little more information about your requirement.
If you are looking for Report (Requirement > Analysis) then;
1. Go to Requirement > Analysis > Reports
2. there you will get various options.
And if you are looking for listing all the test cases with no requirement coverage then:
1. Go to Test Plan
2. Click on Set Filter/sort
3. Click on Advanced button at the top(if not in advanced mode).
4. Check Requirement checkbox which appears after clicking on Advanced button at the bottom.
5. Click on browse icon beside requirement text box field.
6. Cross Filter: Requirement dialog box appears.
7. Check the radio button "Filter tests with no requirement coverage"
8. Click 'ok'
(Note: I am using QC 9.0)
I hope I am able to answer your question [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]