QC 9.2 Patch 1 - I need a sanity check, please
We have just installed QC9.2 Patch 1.
We are seeing some surprising issues; I'd like to know if we're alone in seeing these.
1) Page too small
Go to any "Analysis / Graph" option. Are the "Filter" and "Refresh" buttons fully visible in the lower right corner? Is there a scroll bar on the right side?
2) Data are lost when using cut and paste
* Create a few releases and cycles
* Create at least two requirements
* On req 1, use the dropdown list to choose a "target release"
* Highlight that field, ctrl-c to copy it, and ctrl-v paste it into req 2's "target release" field.
* Click on req 1.
* Click on req 2 -- did the "target release" disappear?
Re: QC 9.2 Patch 1 - I need a sanity check, please
Perhaps my bad. We are on a no-longer-supported server o/s. We're moving and trying again.