| || |
Customize Defect Report
I am looking for customizing the Defect Report in QC.
I can customize some of the fields in Defect Report,
But I couldn't get how to remove HISTORY and ATTACHEMENTS
from the Defect Report.
I want my Report to have Description, Comments, Mandatory Fields only when I print the Report.
I will highly appreciate if any one can Help me on this.
Re: Customize Defect Report
1. From the Defect Module, select Analysis > Reports > and the report name you want to customize.
2. Click on 'Configure Reports and Sub-Reports' icon
3. Under 'Fields' select the 'Custom Fields (layout) and select desired fields.
4. Remove the checkmarks from the Attachments and History check boxes.
5. Verify your report by clicking on the 'Apply' command button.
6. Once you have desired report, click on the 'Add to Favorites' icon. Select either Private or Public and give a name