Seeing Strange Error in HPQC Defect Module

I'm working with a new client on some testing work and they are using HPQC for their test management. I was in the Defect Module setting up a favorite to view specific fields where I selected a dozen fields including the "Last Modified Date" field. Then I saved it. Then I noticed that the "Last Modified Date" field did not get saved as part of the favorite so I re-added the field again and saved and again the view did not include the "Last Modified Date" field.

I have never seen this type of problem before and am at a loss as to why this is happening. Does anyone have any ideas.

Just to check the basics first. Are you saving as a Public favourite, inwhich case you need rights to do so. Or are you saving as a private favourite, which you also need rights for. Usually it's only the test manager who would have rights to Public and most everyone else only rights to private.

To overcome this error HP released a patch for that download it and install it because every one are facing the same issue