I'm running into a problem while attempting to upgrade some of my projects. The projects in question verify just fine on QC 10. Once I move them over to the QC 11.52 server and begin the upgrade process, an problem is found with the project during the Verify portion. Here's what it says in the log:
Some business components have parameters that are only differentiated by the case sensitivity of their name.
Please correct this by manually renaming one of the duplicate parameters.
I have looked through all of the components in both projects, but I can't find any components that have parameters with the same name but are different in regards to case. I was able to find a few components that did (some using Username while others using UserName), but projects that were successfully migrated also had the same components with the same parameters.
Good luck with HP... I have multiple open tickets with them... most I have solved on my own. I did finally get them to add 4 of them to their KB (after much arguments)... One of them addresses the 30 character Schema name issue... it is an Oracle Patch issue starting with 22.214.171.124... I started a thread on here regarding my Upgrade issues... look there for the fixes.