1. In QTP open the test with the data sheet.
2. Display the Data Table.
3. Right-click on the tab for the sheet you want to export.
4. Select File if you want to export all sheets, or Sheet if you want to export just one sheet.
5. Select Export. You'll get a Save As dialog. Save the data as an xls file.
6. In QC logon to the project where you want to save the data and go to the Resources module
7. Highlight the folder where you want to store the data
8. Click the New Resource button.
9. Make sure the Type is set to Data Table.
10. Give the new resource a name.
11. Click OK
12. Click on the Resource Viewer tab for the new resource.
13. Click the Upload File button
14. Select the file you saved in step 5.
The data resource is now saved in QC.
(Opinions and information contained in this post are wholly my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.)