We are not able to install QC9.2 in Windows7.0.
We even downloaded QC Explore9.2 and tried to install QC9.2, but it seems some of the client components were not downloaded successfully. PFA screenshot for your reference.
Can anyone please let us know the solution for this.
1) Make sure to have QC 9.2 Patch level 19 or higher,
2) Download the QC client.msi (do so by running the Client as an administrator - you mat need to open a command prompt as administrator and then launch the client)
3) Then run the QC Explore install as administrator as well
4) Right click on the QC Explore icon
5) Change the properties for all users
6) Set the compatibility to Run as XP SP3 & allow to Run as an admin.