Unfortunately, this didn't have any effect.
I did some searching, and found a similar thread for ordering test plan fields where a poster mentioned that this should be added to the Test_New and Test_MoveTo subroutines. Applying the same advice, I copy/pasted the ViewOrder lines into the Req_New and Req_MoveTo subs.
Still no effect.
My understanding of scripting is fuzzy at best, and I'm sure I'm missing something silly.
From what I can see your code should work - so check to make sure that your order isn't be re-ordered in another step. If you would like to see sample code for another option on code - take a look in your defect workflow and see if there is a WizardFieldCust_Add function.
Still no luck.
The only thing I can think of is that I didn't set an order for each and every Req field.
I assumed that the fields I didn't specifically set would end up in "Select Columns" as 'Available' rather than 'Visible'.
Today I'm going to try setting an order for every field and see if that makes a difference.