We are creating new workflow.
Fields are shown based on State (not Status) change.
Somehow we have 2 sideeffects I have no clue where to troubleshout:
1. At some point, sporadicly, after State changes QC shows ALL the fiedls (hidden, not hidden, all available in the project).
2. If I create new defect and then cancel it without submitting, open new defect again, Form still has values from previous form... I was thinking if I cancel new defect, and press New again it should not remember my values.
Any suggestions? I have never seen this problems before.
Thanks a lot
Re: Workflow troubles
Can you provide a bit more information:
1) What version of QC are you using?
2) Am I right in thinking that based on the value entered in the "State" field you would like to hide / display some other fields?
3) When should these changes take place? After a user has finished changing the State field or after committing their changes?
4) Yes I have noticed this too with QC8.2 but have not seen it on QC10. It could be a local caching issue if you take a bit of time creating the defect or could be how you close the new defect window.