Marks disappearing from graphs - Each Bar (value)
Can you please test this in your own version of Quality Centre and let me know if you have the same behaviour?
I'm trying to compile a defect graph and show marks for each bar. However, when I re-generate the graph, most of the marks disappear.
Steps to reproduce:
1) create a Summary Defect graph
2) go to the Graph Appearance and select the Bar Parameters tab
3) ensure Fixed bar width and Visible marks are checked
4) from the Marks style drop-down, select Each Bar (Value)
5) from the Marks position drop-down, select Down
6) click OK - graph is generated with marks for each bar (see first graph in attachment)
7) click the Generate button – most of the marks disappear (see second graph in attachment)
I’m running QC v10 on patch zero. Anyone else having this issue?