| || |
[QC 9.2] Import Error, Database Change
I need your help ... and i hope my English is good enough to explain what i "need" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
We´ve got the following situation:
1. Quality Center "DEV" (9.2, latest patch) on Machine 1, SQL-DB (2005, latest Patch) <- NEW INSTALL !!!
2. Quality Center "PROD" (9.2, latest patch) on Machine 2, SQL-DB (2000, latest Patch)
- Export Project from Machine 1 and import Project to Machine 2
If i (try) to import Project "A" to Machine 2, i receive the following error, after clicking on the final "Create"-Button!
<font color="red">Server has been disconnected while performing ImportProject action.</font>
This is the old Configuration:
1. Quality Center "DEV" (9.2, latest patch) on Machine 1
2. Quality Center "PROD" (9.2, latest patch) on Machine 2
-> Both on the same SQL 2000 - DB <-
I hope someone is out there to help [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Re: [QC 9.2] Import Error, Database Change
I am going to guess that the issue is going from 2005 to 2000 at the DB level. I'd suggest getting your prod server on 2005 since version 10 requires it.