I found the following online yesterday, I haven't tried it yet though...
Here are the steps to configuring IIS server to work with Quality Center on a Windows 64bit machine:
1. Install QC server on a Windows x64 machine.
2. Select “JBoss” when the installer asked which Web Server to use.
3. Open a web browser and go to the download page of Apache ISAPI filter for Windows x64: http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/to...binaries/win64
4. Download the latest version that fits the QC server hardware (IA64/AMD64) and save it on that server.
5. Go to QC server Installation folder and navigate to the \JBoss\bin folder.
6. Rename the file QCisapi_redirect.dll to QCisapi_redirect.dll.32
7. Copy the dll file that was just downloaded from Apache into the \JBoss\bin and rename it to QCisapi_redirect.dll
8. Run IIS Manager (quick launch: type "inetmgr" in Start>Run).
9. Under "Web site", you will see the web sites (ports) that the IIS hosts. Check this for the "Identifier" value of the web site to put Quality Center under.
10. Open command line window (quick launch: type "cmd" in Start>Run) and run the following commands:
set inst_dir=<QC server Installation path>
set web_idx=<Web site identifier value>
"%inst_dir%\bin\IISUpdate.exe" "I,quality_center,IIS://localhost/w3svc/%web_idx%/Root,"%inst_dir%\jboss\bin",quality_center,IIS://localhost/w3svc/%web_idx%,"%inst_dir%\JBoss\bin\QCisapi_redirect.d ll","%inst_dir%\InstallInfo""
CScript.exe %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\iisext.vbs /AddFile "%inst_dir%\JBoss\bin\QCisapi_redirect.dll" 1 QC 1 QC
11. Run Service Manager (quick launch: type "services.msc" in Start>Run)
12. Find "IIS Admin Service" and restart it