Thread: Report-Help

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Report-Help

Can someone advice me how to generate a Excel report which can identify testcases in TestPlan which are not linked to TestLab with Designer name and Project ID. If you have any queries that meet my requirement then that would be great.

Currently we have about 1000 testcases in TestPlan but not that many in Testlab. So I want to Identify which testcases are just sitting there in Testplan without any action.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Report-Help

I think that you can use a cross filter to obtain this information. Cross filters in the Test Plan module have the option "Filter tests not in any test set". If you use this option to display all such tests in the Test Grid, you can then display the columns you want in the grid and then export the data to Excel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Report-Help

In the Excel Report Generator:
    ORDER BY Test.TS_TEST_ID

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)