How to check in script using OTA?
I use HP Quality Center 9.2's OTA to check out scripts, modify them and check them in. However, the CheckIn code always fails with unclear reason. I appreciate any suggestion.
Here's what I did:
- log in QC.
- get the tree manager of the TDConnection object.
- Navigate to the script via the tree manager.
- get the script's version control system by calling script.VCS.
- use the obtained VCS to check the script out.
- modify a field of the script.
- checking it in with script.CheckIn or .CheckInEx. This always fail no mater what.
Has anyone run into this situation before? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Re: How to check in script using OTA?
Can you post the code, and any errors you're seeing?
<font color="#6B6B6B">Scott Genevish