I am trying to standup dashboard in 9.2 and having trouble with the Subject stage of the process.
we are using the same server for both QC and DB.
I can see the domains, projects and users in DB so I am connecting to QC. However when I go into qccadmin and try and map the subject, I get the login pop-up and then get the error "session authenticity broken".
I have a couple of guesses and have been pushing HP to listen but ...
I had a similar issue once before when we were using Loadrunner to simulate users in QC. We found we had to dummy down a security setting back to the 9.0 equivelent as in 9.2 there is a second session key created when you select the domain and project. Once we turned that off, I could run LR scripts all the day long. While not the same issue, it sure feels the same.
QC is using SSL but this does not seem like an issue as I am seeing the projects, users etc.
HP is sugesting I upgrade to V10 and while that is a nice idea, this is just not the time to take that on.
HP admits DB is problematic in this version but I see others using it in the forum so suspect I should be able to get it to connect.
I have the same problem when using the excel plugin.
I use the plugin to gather information on defects and their history. If the list is long, (over 4000 defects) the same error will occur. If I rerun the vbscript, it will run al the way through.
I think it is related to the volume of data accessed...