Problem while exporting xls files in QC
I am facing some problem while exporting test scripts from excel. Actaully I am using Office2007 and I installed QC add in and tried to export the test scripts from it to QC. It successfully exported, but I didn't see the test cases in QC - Test plan section. I didn't see any errors while exporting, but why its not displaying in QC. Can any one help me on this?
I have followed the below procedure.
1) I have downloaded and installed the QC Excel add in and TDConnect.
2) Formated Excell sheet with required data
3) Selected required rows and Started importing the data to QC.
4) And I marked the Subject field to A and Test Name field to B and successfully installed.
5) Logged in to QC and checked the Test plan section and I didn't see the imported rows.
OS: Windows Xp SP2
MS Office : 2007
QC Version : 9.0
Please let me know if any thing missed in this process.
Re: Problem while exporting xls files in QC
is there any errors? from the addin?