1. Get the job done with what I have.
2. If I do not have <font color="blue">it</font> I will go get <font color="blue">it</font> or coerce <font color="blue">it</font>.
3. I am responsible for the amount of excitement I create.
4. If I keep doing what I am doing I will keep getting what I am getting. If I do not like what I am getting, I will change what I am doing.
5. I hold responsible and accountable all people upstream from me in the software development life cycle for what they deliver to me. I do not reasonably accept excuses or delays.
6. I will team and promote teaming.
7. I will give my personal best and also recognize when I am not doing so and make appropriate adjustments.