Hi all,

At first I would like to say, that I'm watching this forum for quite long time right now, and I've learned a lot from here, thanks!

Currently I'm working in company where I have big opportunity to became real testing professional, but I need to put a lot of effort into it.

My company didn't ever had a real tester. There were some people just clicking, one of them wrote some test plans as I know, but she doesn't work here anymore [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

So I'm here taken as an expert tester, which truly, I'm not, I'm still learning, but people here put a lot of faith in me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Now it came that I need to recruit more people (some of them who already know something about testing, and some students, which I am suppose to coach then).

I never was on job interview on the other side before, so I'm a little stressed.

Ones of you, which have such experience... could you describe what is important in tester? What questions are nice to be asked, what answers are nice to be heard? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Especially for the students.. We suppose they won't have an idea of what testing really is - we want to educate them. But what kind of person a tester should be in your opinion?

I know, I'm still learning, I don't think I'm an expert, but for sure I know more about tests than average. I would really appreciate all your comments at this issue so I can build professional army of testers [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thank you in advance.