View Poll Results: How often do you visit our sponsors?
- 2007. You may not vote on this poll
SQAforums important announcements!
Note to all members,
We're completed the Migration to the new site SQAforums.com. Note that the old site will also point to the new one after a couple of weeks and the old content will still be available.
Please make sure to visit our sponsors (Banners you see on the left and top) and download their white papers or register for their webinars.
This is the only way we can keep this site alive and free.
We thank you for your support.
You asked for it, you've got it!
Introducing RSS Feeds for your favorite QA site! And even for your favorite forum!
SQAforums New Posts:
SQAforums Latest Topics
SQAforums Automated Testing
SQAforums Performance Testing
SQAforums Functional Testing
SQAforums General and Chat
Enjoy! and Give us feedback!
Rules to using and posting on SQAforums.com
To keep this forum clean, usable, and helpful to others a set of rules have been put together that we ask all forum members to comply to: -
• Do NOT use the following words in your subjects: "Ur gent], Help, Required"
• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects maybe deleted!
• Post in the right forum! You may have your post deleted if you post in the wrong forum!
• Research your Post! Make sure you are not double posting, search the forum first most questions have been answered dozens of time before.
• No Job related posts! It means do NOT ask for or offer jobs on this board. If you need to, we've created http://www.sqajobs.com for that specific reason.
• Do NOT ask for interview questions/answers! Just search the site for many posts which include that!
• Do not dig up old threads. If you want to continue an old discussion (older than 1 month), create a new thread and reference the old one in your post.
• NO Blatant Advertising. This forum is not free advertising space.
• NO Spamming. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
• No Cap Locks. Please do not post messages with the subject or post all in capital letters, or your message will be deleted. Words all in capitals are not only annoying but are read 50% slower than normal writing. For those who just don't understand plain English, it means TYPING LIKE THIS WITH ALL YOUR WORDS CAPITALIZED!
• Each forum member may have only one account.
• Politics and Religion. This is not a political or religious site, this is a web development site, please do not post on any issue that can be considered as political as someone will always be offended.
• Do not use objectionable language.
• Message content. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.
• No Personal Attacks. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.
• Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
• No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. This includes suggestive images, graphics, and comments.
• Signatures will be no longer than 4 lines
• Signatures may contain a link to your personal site or sites that maybe of use to other members, No Blatant advertising!
• Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts.
If you are found breaking any of the rules you may have your account deleted immediately. There will be no warnings given!
Want an SQAforums Polo Shirt?
Send a PM with your email address, Shirt Size, Color preference and Address to the Administrator.
If you cannot PM because you are a new member, send an email to the webmaster and include that information (Subject: Send me an SQAforums shirt please)
All you need to pay is the shipping costs. I will even ship internationally now... Anywhere which will take Domestic or International Priority via the USPS.
Go to: http://www.usps.com/tools/calculatep...lculatepostage
The package will be in a Flat Rate medium box.
Originating Zip code would be 95011