Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Looking for Software Testing Course

Hello..

i am looking for Software Testing courses in Qatar or in the Gulf or even near by, so if any one have any idea where i can find such courses Please guide me [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Looking for your advices and help

Regards,
    Sara

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Looking for Software Testing Course

Hi Sara,

One option could be, enroll into the online training of this forum. You can see the tab "Training" go in there and see what fits your needs. For any other questions, consider yourself lucky, for this forum can be of great help to a starter. Search and raise any question and you will definitely get answers almost always from a very eager group of members.

Good Luck!

Thanks,
    Thirumal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Sara,
    I suggest you not to join any testing coarse..I am also working as a QA guy in Gulf...Pls take my suggestion. Better to search in net and study as much as u can.
    For example, you can visit 'softwareqatest.com', etc. and for Penetration-security testing, so many sites r therer to learn. In case if u need any help , feel free to mail me to steena_yal@yahoo.com.

all the best.
    Sriram S

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Sara
    I'm also QA guy .when i was started the my carrer i don't know about Testing but did learn through net and this forum only..Now I'm a QA lead..so Many sites r there to learna
    take care