Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Is it just me or....

Soapbox time

...does it annoy you when one minute you have a 'newbie' asking all the same old questions on QAForums to then see them a week later giving out poor advice/responses to other 'newbies' posts. It's turning into a (downward) vicious circle. What happened to reading a book or spending a little bit of time actually in the role and learning whilst naturally developing your skills...geeezzee.
    TC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Is it just me or....

Nah, its just you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Who do this kind of things... you must seen this in another place
    Don't worry, be Happy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

TC,

Are you suggesting literacy and comprehension as prerequisites to testing? Interesting concepts, it would definitely cut down on the nonsense that is floating around as you duly noted. However, it might also be useful to bring the level of expertise to other people's attention and thereby expose the risk of offshore outsourcing to what appears to be "engineers" that haven't a clue...
    Frits Bos, PMP
    frits_bos@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Nicely stated Frits - did anyone see a piece on the telly last night about outsourcing in Vietnam? Nortel are going to outsource most of their testing to Vietnam - more jobs gone!!
    Life should NOT be a trip to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an cool and well preserved body, but rather to skid in, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body wrecked, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!