Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Single signon to test director

If I have post this to an incorrect forum, pls do redirect me to the right one.

My requirements are as follows:-

I am building a intranet web portal. From our portal, we need to access to the Test Director reports (the Test Director server is installed on our network) based on the user that is logged on. For example, we have user A and he has access to project ABC. By clicking on a button on our portal, he will be brought to a report on Project ABC without having to logon. I do not want the user A to type in his username and password (which maybe different). Similarly, user B will be taken to a report on Project XYZ. All I want is to simulate a post to logon to the Test Director web page. (In other words, I am simulating a single signon).

Can anyone help or point me to the right direction?

p/s - my apologies for the ladies for I have used the him/his throughout the topic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Single signon to test director

Post this to the Test Direcotr forum.