Alrighty Then - We're in the process of standarizing our Peer Review Process from the BA's to Dev to Test.
We've all come to agreement on the contents of the checklists, processes, roles and responsibilities, timelines, etc.. and now we're looking at how best to measure the success of the process when we implement it, has anyone got any good metrics that we can use?
Thanks In Advance
Life should NOT be a trip to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an cool and well preserved body, but rather to skid in, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body wrecked, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!
For pre and post changes:
1. Levels of rework
2. Levels, by severity and business area, of faults found for each test phase.
3. Levels, by severity and business area, of faults reported by customer support.
4. Stats on missed requirements
5. Stats on misunderstood requirements
6. Quality and re-usability of code
7. % test coverage
8. Customer satisfaction reports