- Project Manager produces Project Analysis Document (PAD) that includes UAT plan.
- Developer produces Technical Design Document (TDD) that includes unit test plan.
- QA produce QA Test Plan that includes all the other sorts of test.
Two alternative proposals are on the table:
1) Make the UAT and unit test plans separate documents.
2) Move the UAT and unit test plans into the QA test plan document.
Should we go with one of these or leave things as they are?
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value - Albert Einstein.