Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

GUI Check point, batch and standalone

I'm having a peculiar issue.

I've created about 40 simple scripts that verify a screen, then click a button, repeat. Before tending for test, I've inserted a GUI checkpoint. It works fine, and consistantly. The screen verifications are listed upon completion of test, including the GUI checkpoint

When i make a test that calls several tests to be executed consecutively, the GUI checkpoint does the unexpected. Instead of screen verifications being listed under individual tests, it pulls all of them together under the master script. This is fine, but it shows there is an error with the GUI checkpoint on every test.

If I go back and look at the individual script, it does list it as passing correctly. It just doesn't list it passed the GUI checkpoint correctly on the master script.

Is there a flaw in the scripting or are there settings that cause this. Is there code i can insert to report for same results to be posted on both verification screens?

Computers: 1
    Marque: 0
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: GUI Check point, batch and standalone

This sounds like a posting for the WinRunner group.

Solution to your problem:
    Run in batch mode when using called tests.

------------------
    Jim Pensyl